Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Phone Update

My phone's been bugging me to do it for a while.
Update it.
To the new 8.1 whatever version it is now.
I'd been postponing it for a while now.
Mostly because whenever it decided to do it's little annoying reminder thing.
I was busy trying to do something else.

But today,
I had a few minutes.
Mostly because I was in the middle of the work and couldn't use my phone.
So I updated it.

()_()
And with that update.
Came a really cool feature!

I know many people have had it for a while now.

But when writing on my phone....
I no longer have to tap every letter!

I now have the option of just moving my finger to each letter. Swiping.
Scrolling, whatever the term is for it and the predictive texts understands what word I'm trying to write!

It. Is. So. Cool!
I admit, I texted people today, just so I could try out this new feature I haven't had on my phone before. ^^

So. Awesome!
I can't wait to use it more. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment