Saturday, January 17, 2015

I Wants It. Really Wants It.

We got a new tank into our store the other day.
A nice big shiny new tank.

A Huge Tank.
Much bigger than anything I've seen that we've carried before.

It's a 125 Gallons.
About 72 inches long or so.
Costs about two months worth of rent.

And I really. Reeeaaaalllly Reeeaaallly REALLY want it.

It's just one of those nice big tank sizes that I look at and can't help resist.
It's perfect.
It's a nice big tank that would allow me to get a ton of fish at once!

Only....I can't.
I can't buy it.
Why?
The main reason....is that I live in an apartment complex....that won't let me.
>.<
I can't have a tank bigger than a fish bowl really, for a beta fish.

And a 125 gallon tank.....is a bit bigger than a fish bowl....
*sighs*
So I can't get it, not yet.
My contract with the apt ends in a few months, so perhaps then....I can move into a space that would allow me to have it. That would be great.

But that doesn't stop me from day dreaming about it.
What fish I would put in my tank.

I calculated it. All the different fish, in the quantities I'd like...
Turns out I'd need a 400 gallon tank for all those different fish.
So I would need to down size.

Namely, pick less fish. lol I had like 40 different types on my list.
I'd have to stick with maybe 10 or 15 different fish instead.

We'll see how the list changes and morphs, before I get my giant fish tank.

But a few that have been my favorite for a while are:

The Blue Wag Platys
The High Fin Platys (especially if they're blue shades)  (different is the top fin is bigger)
Sunburst Platys
Balloon Belly Mollies
Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish
Guppies
 
Leopard Danios
 
And of course, some Glofish Tetras. ^^;;

Yah....So many more fish that I want..... And who knows....this list will probably change.
After all...there are still months and months before I could even buy a tank...and that will depend on if my new place even allows me to get it...it could be years really...

I hope not.
but we'll see.
For now...
I'll just glance at that tank and smile.
For some day....it will be mine. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment