Saturday, January 3, 2015

Exchanging Christmas

^^ I have good friends.
I went back to Hometown for a bit to catch up and see some High School friends of mine.
And since it's so close to Christmas, we did a gift exchange.

Ah. Good old friends. They know exactly what I like.
Unfortunately, what I like can be a bit of a narrow field.
Even narrower now as I become more picky.

Books.

But my friends were not dissuaded from that.
They gave me exactly the right gift, all of them.
GIFT CARDS!!
Yes. ^^
I can never have too many gift cards to my favorite book store. :D
Especially when I have books I want to buy but not the money to spend on them.

^^ I'm so excited, I don't know what to get first.
Of course it will be books.
But which ones?
I have no idea.
But look out book store!!
Here I come!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment