Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Little Attitude

It's always amusing when little things think they can take on big things.

So a couple of weeks ago, I bought some baby angelfish....because I couldn't resist. ^^;; 

And among those little baby angelfish....was a black one.
My favorite actually.

As I'd been keeping my eye on that particular one for like...two weeks it felt like.
And I realized as I was dithering about getting more angelfish, that I would be really disappointed if I came into work one day to see it gone. 

So I ended up getting that angelfish and some friends for it to put in my tank. 
That way the little angelfish would have someone their own size to hang with. 

Only....my tank ended up getting stressed...
And out of the four babies I bought...
Only the black one still lives. 

But the black one doesn't seem at all phased by the fact that he's alone with six other full grown angelfish. 
Like fish that are 4 times his size.
No, this black angelfish is right there with the others, swimming confidently by them, not at all fazed at their large size, or put off when the larger ones try to chase him away.

No this little angelfish no bigger than a quarter....has the confidence of a raging lion lol. 

And I quite admire him for it.

You go little buddy. Show those bigger angelfish who's boss.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment