Tuesday, March 27, 2018

It All Works Out

It's really funny how my work schedule works out for me. 

Like I'll see that I randomly got a different day off.
Or that I have a shorter shift scheduled than normal.
Or the hours of my shift are different where I'm working earlier or later than normal.

And I don't usually think much of it.
Until that day.
When something happens.

Like it could be that I ended up seeing someone that I don't usually end up seeing.

But most of the time, it really just tends to line up with my 'bad' days. 
Most of the time.

Like the days where I end up feeling really bad, or sick, or can't function fully properly.....
Are usually on my days off, or when I have short days.

And it's just fantastic.

I mean not fun to not feel well on days off and such.
But the fact that I don't have to miss work because I'm not feeling great is good.

Today was one of those days.

Where I was randomly scheduled a much shorter shift than usual. 
Which is weird considering that I was expecting to get a week of 8 hour shifts this week. 

But I was scheduled a short 6 hour shift.

And it was great.
Because I ended up waking up not feeling the best. 
And ended up with an annoying headache after work.

But because my shift was short, I chose to go in anyways.
And thankfully I managed to do well and last until the end of my shift 
Which Woot
Because once I got home.
Oh yah. So totally don't feel good. (stupid headache go away) 

So I'm just grateful that I was able to still do my job.
But not be in agony the entire time.

I just really like that work somehow manages to schedule itself to work out around me without me knowing in advance that I need my work to work around me. lol

It's a cool thing. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment