Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Which Way Which Way?

Gotta love it when I have those moments of indecision. 
Where I can't decide on a course of action. 

Today it was trying to decide what I wanted to do for food once I got off work.

And it was like a war with "I want to go eat somewhere." "But I'm not that hungry." "I just want to go home." 

So I got into my car and was like "I'm just going to head straight home!"
Only when I pulled out of the parkinglot I was confronted with a red light...and construction preventing me from turning right. 
So instead I moved to the left.
Where I could drive to Wendys...
But I wasn't in the mood for wendys. 
And now that I was out of the work environment, I was starting to feel the pains of hunger. 
So I wanted food.
And Wendy's was closest...
Yet...I needed redmeat.
And Tacos sounded really good. 

And I knew to get to my house, 
I could pass by at least two taco places. 

One closer to me currently,
The other closer to my house.

I decided that I would drive to the one closer to me.
But as I was heading that direction...I remembered that that particular Taco Bell had a bit of a creepy vibe, and was in a difficult location to get into and out off....so I switched gears again. 
Switching lanes and moving to go to the other taco bell, where I'd had more positive experiences getting my tacos.

Which I did! Eventually get those tacos. 
After having to deal with cars that apparently had no idea how to drive in the rain. *exhales* 

But sweet success. 
Food!!!
And it was delicious. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment