Sunday, March 25, 2018

A Hunting We Shall Go

My roomies and I went on a bit of an adventure today.
Because we were Pokémon hunting. ^^;; lol.
Yes we play Pokémon Go. It's a good way to exercise and walk about....and have fun at the same time. ^^;; lol. You know...when it's actually warm enough to be outside. 

And today Pokémon Go had an event where for like 3 hours you could catch a ton more Bulbasaurs than normal.
And me....I really wanted to do this event.
Because I started playing the game like a year or so after my roomies. 
Which means...I'm rather behind in catching monsters and evolving them and such.

So I was excited about the event.
Because I was hoping to catch enough to be able to evolve one. 

But wow.
I underestimated how many I would be able to catch...
Because I must have caught like 200 it felt like. ()_() Seriously. It was a lot. (maybe not 200 but ALOT) 

And it was the sort of thing where the roomies were like "Okay, we're only going to catch enough for you to evolve one of these, and then we'll go home so we might take maybe an hour." 

Heh.
And then I discovered.
That one of the bulbasaurs I caught...was a shiny. 
Aka when it evolves it becomes a different color than the normal ones.

And that's what got my roomies hooked. 
Like ()_() WHAT?!?! WE DON'T HAVE A SHINY ONE!! MUST CATCH THEM UNTIL WE GET THE SHINIES!!

lol and long story short...we stayed out the entire 3 hour event. 
And it was just fun. ^^ 
Because we were bonding and catching things and just having well....fun lol.

Though I did end up with a major headache afterwards.
Because you know...stress of trying to catch things on a tiny phone screen on a bright summer day when you hadn't really eaten or drunk anything all day....is not the best of ideas. ^^;; 
Heh. Oops.

But hey.
I and the roomies had fun. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment