Friday, March 30, 2018

Wandering About

It's that time of year again. ^^;;
When the Gem Faires come back into town.

Which it's no secret that I like rocks. lol. 
I love finding new ones to buy, mostly because I'm constantly curious as to which types of rocks and styles of stone I'll be attracted to as I wander through the booths.

Like I usually notice a theme with the stones I pick.
Certain colors tend to stand out and draw me to them.

I was a bit more curious this time around.
Mostly because for almost this entire week, I've been dealing with headaches.
Which not fun.

But headaches usually mean that something is out of wack.
Whether it's my sleep schedule, nutrients, hormones, or energy...
There's something off kilter that's causing things to be out of alignment.

And sometimes rocks.
Especially massage wands, can help soothe the tense muscles.
Or at least holding the stones helps me feel a bit better. 

This time around. 
Most of my purchases revolved around blue/orange themes as well as white. 

Which with the particular stones I chose, Quartz w/ Black Tourmaline, Sodalite, and Chiastolite, along with possible some Jasper or Agate wands....

Are interesting. 
Mostly because they're grounding stones. To help clear the mind, give inspiration, protect from negative energy, and you know just help recenter me. 

Which cool. lol. Good to know I'm being drawn to stones to help me get back aligned and such. 

It was interesting though, to wander around the stalls this time around.
As there were a lot more people who were in search of particular stones.

"Oh I need Smokey Quartz." 
"I need Labradorite." 

And like they weren't looking for the stones because they were pretty.
No these people were actually looking for them to help complete sets, or to help with setting up good energy zones and the like.

Basically they were going more for the 'healing properties' of the stones.
Rather than the shininess and the beads/jewelry that most people tend to gravitate towards at these things.

So weird. 
Interesting.
But weird to see so many people actually being interested in the rock rocks,
And not just the fancy shiny beads and jewels.

*shakes head*

But hey!
At least we all basically left the faire happy with our purchases. ^^ That's what counts lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment