Saturday, March 24, 2018

A New Fascination

I tend to go through phases of fascination when it comes to learning about the world and history.

Like I just....like watching shows or googling information in relation to a topic.

Recently I've been fascinated with Earth's oceans.
More specifically the ship wrecks that are being discovered within them.

It was probably triggered with a fanfic idea I was working on.
But on Netflix I've found a handful of shows dealing with exactly that.

Finding shipwrecks in the oceans and seas. 
Discovering animals that weren't seen before.
Exploring the deep oceans looking for natural events....as well as more shipwrecks.

And it's like just sooo fascinating.
Because 95% of our Oceans are basically unexplored.

Which means there could be so much hidden.
So much undiscovered.

And I just love watching and seeing the people in the shows I'm watching find these amazing things. See these wrecks, find these animals, discover new things under the waves.

It's great. ^^ 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment