Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Back to the Crazy

It's always interesting to return to work after a vacation.
Mostly because I'm always curious to see how well worked survived with me not there.

Lol usually the verdict is that I was 'sorely missed' while I was gone.
Because I am usually the main force behind keeping the department running.

And it's easy to see what falls by the wayside and such.

Like the fact that the lock on the door to our bird enclosure is once again broken.
*exhales*
Seriously.
Is it that hard to tighten the little nut on the screw so it doesn't come apart?
Apparently so.

Because I know I've told multiple coworkers....

Yet that lock still manages to break whenever I vanish for longer than like...three days. *shakes head*

I'll honestly be shocked the day I come back from vacation to find it still in one piece. 

Lol though at least this return there were no major major changes.

However there are unwelcome ones.

Like the fact that I'm losing three coworkers within the next couple of weeks. 
Or the fact that our district manager is visiting tomorrow.

….*exhales*
Why couldn't she have come while I was on vacation?
I mean, this DM is new. So I've only seen her once before. Therefore it's probably a good thing to be around when she's here so I can get an idea of what sort of things she's expecting to see in the department (as each DM has their personal preferences)

But at the same time. I'm ALWAYS there when the DM comes to visit.
For once or maybe three times.
I'd love to just not be there when the DM comes in.
I'd love to be away from the stressed environment and the tension and the vibrating energy and all that jazz that just...wears me out because people are freaking out.

Which considering the DM comes in like every month....I really don't see why they're freaking out every single time.
*shakes head*
In any case.
The 'freaking out' for this visit so far as been more on the downlow. Which is good.
But still.
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment