Friday, September 7, 2018

Speed

A little bit ago, my parents got a new car.
As our old one...well it was having some difficulties.
Mostly in that we never knew how much gas was in the tank because the gauge wasn't working correctly. 

And since they've gotten the new car...
Only they have driven it.

Until today. 

^^;;
I got a chance to go behind the wheel for part of our drive down to our vacation spot.

It's definitely always interesting to get behind the wheel of a different car.
Because each vehicle has it's...quirks.
Things you gotta get used to and such.
Like how fast you can accelerate and how hard you have to press the brake, etc. 

So it took a little bit to get used to the new car.
Lol adjust all the mirrors and the seat, and figure out how hard to press the pedals and wow.

I love effortless speed. 
Like going fast on the freeway without feeling like it takes any work?
It's amazing.

And it's a good thing that I was directed to follow my brother's car on the drive because otherwise I would have left him in the dust with how quickly I could speed up in my parents car lol.

It was amazing. ^^;;
I love going fast.

Definitely it's going to be something I look into whenever I need to get a new car.
How fast I can get and how quickly I can get up to speed lol.
As well as how well my car can drive up inclines and how much mpg it gets as well as well...automatic things would be nice. Automatic doors and windows and things where I can just press buttons and they work....

Yah.
Definitely has given me some ideas on what to look for in a new car when the moment comes.

But until then, it was great driving the parent's car about. Like...traffic wasn't fun, but on the open road? Ah. So. Much. Speed!! :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Author's Note: Will be on Vacation for the next weekish so posts may be sporadic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment