Wednesday, September 19, 2018

So Long

It was one of my manager's last day at work today.
Which was semi depressing.
Because he was one of my favorite managers in the store.
Had a fun positive sunshiney attitude that just was infectious.
I always enjoyed opening with him and such.

But I could understand why he chose to leave.
There was a lot of pressure in position.
The typical a lot of expectations but very little time or manpower to accomplish those expectations scenario. 

*exhales*

In any case.
Knowing that the manager often felt under appreciated.

I brought in Rice Krispies for him as a farewell token. 

Which I had no idea if he'd like them at all. lol. I bought them on a whim when I was grocery shopping yesterday, and debated about taking them in or not.
-I nearly didn't because I wasn't feeling good with a headache and such.
but I chose to.

And handed them to him when he opened the doors to let me in.

Lol Apparently he loves Rice Krispies. ^^;; Who knew? lol. 

I'd halfway expected him to share them with everyone.
But nope.
They went into the office and stayed there for him to snack on throughout his last shift. haha. 

^^;; So yay. I'm glad I was able to grab him something he liked. :D Hopefully he has a good time at his new job. *fingers crossed*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment