Friday, September 28, 2018

Staggering About

I think I might have gotten a spider drunk.

You see. 
I went into the bathroom this morning.
And saw the creepy crawly scuttling around the baseboards, then onto the garbage can...then onto the toilet before crawling onto the floor headed straight for me.

There was no way I was having the creature anywhere near me.
And I had no jar handy to trap the thing. 
(No I wasn't going to squash it.) 

So I grabbed the nearest thing at hand.
A bottle of scented spray. 
Aiming it at the creature. 
I sprayed him a good six or seven times, convincing him to move away from me and in the opposite direction. 

And the poor creature. 
He made a good effort.
But after scuttling like two inches from me.
The poor creature began to wobble. 
It's legs struggling to hold it upright as it swayed to the right and to the left.
Walking like a man who'd had too much to drink.

:S I felt rather bad.
Wondering if I had killed it then and there as it half curled up, straightened to walk, took two or three steps, before curling up again.

It ended up crawling over to the toilet again, and around it. Vanishing from easy view. 

:S So I don't know if I ended up killing it or not.

But I do feel bad for the poor thing.
I hadn't meant to dizzyfy it like that...
Only to get it away from me. :S 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment