Monday, September 10, 2018

Gone A Searching

It's been a while since I've consciously actively looked at Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

 I mean. I have a deck I created a long while ago that I have been playing more recently due to the sibs getting back into the card game again. 

But like, going out to game stores to look through Yu-gi-oh cards with the intention of buying some and such?
Hasn't happened in a while.

And really, today I was only humoring my siblings by going because I was the only one with access to our car lol.

But wow.
That place had a ton of cards. ()_() My sibs tell me that there were like 20 boxes of them. 

And we only went through like....five. :S yeesh.

So.
Many.
Cards.

It took us hours to get through one large box. 

-We each took a box.
-Each told everyone what we were looking for. 
And then went at it. lol. 

It was fun.
Though stressful.
Our eyes got sooooo tired from looking at card after card after card after card. 

*shakes head*
But fun!
I got a bunch of new cards I'd never seen before.

….And now I need to figure out if I want to take apart my current deck... :S :S 
Or maybe just create a new one.
Yah....I'll probably see if I can create a new one. ^^;; lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment