Saturday, September 1, 2018

Let's Be Social

I think I surprised my coworker really.
Because I'm not the most social of people.
So I usually end up saying no to things a lot.
Especially if it's sprung up on me same day.
As I like having more notice on when I need to be interactive.

But today at work.
My coworker was like "You wanna grab lunch after our shifts?"
Which her shift was over like 4 hours before mine was lol. 
But I was like "Sure!!" 
Because at that point in the day I still had energy and I was in the mood to be social lol.

Of course....I ended up with a headache after saying yes...because that's how it goes when I do things spur of the moment lol.

But I still went out and had lunch and it was just...fun to socialize with someone outside of work. To chat and complain and just talk on things.

It was fun. ^^;;

I really should try to be social more often lol. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment