Sunday, September 2, 2018

Glooooo

I have that itch again.
To buy more fish.
To redecorate my tank. 

Mostly because I got a new light system a bit ago. 
That now allows me to have blue lights.

Which means the glofish in the tank can totally party it up when the blues come on! :D lol.

Ands I'm like....I need more than just like five glofish in my tank.
I need more than like just two plants that glow under said blue light.

So here I am....eyeing the decorations and the fish in my store....wishing and dreaming....and resisting the urge to buy anything until after I get back from a vacation coming up.

But ooooh.
I wants them.
I want to see my tank light up at night when I turn on the blue lights.

Honestly, I would have bought the things and the fish before now....

Except there's something going through my tank currently >.> 
That involved me having to treat with chemicals and such to try and get rid of the things.
And yah....
Figured it's best to let my tank settle back down a bit before I go making things all crazy again lol. 

So...after vaca...that's when I'm gonna get all the things. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment