Saturday, September 8, 2018

Outta State

Shopping is so weird when you're in a different state.
Like the stores aren't set up the same.
Nor do some of the stores you usually shop at exist in other states.
And grocery shopping?

It can be difficult.
Because like you go in expecting to get all your usual stuff.
Only to find you can't find the brand names you're used to.

Which then means you either a) have to try a different brand and hope it tastes the same or nearly as good. or b) You end up leaving without getting what you wanted. 

*exhales*
Not fun for picky eaters like me, for sure.
As my tastes can be rather particular. 

Still...overall I managed to find most of what I needed....
Hopefully the things I had to compromise on won't taste weird when I finally make them. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment