Saturday, September 15, 2018

Writing Writing Writing

It's been a rather productive week for me. Writing wise. 
I managed to finish like four different stories.
-Three of them were already partially written and I managed to get over my writer's block regarding them. Woot! The other one I wrote in like two days. So double woot! :D 

Ah. It's been so amazing.
To be able to complete a handful of the mountain of writing projects I've been working under lol. 

Which means....I'm not too surprised that I haven't been able to write the past couple of days.
Part of it may be from switching locations as we left the place we'd been staying at for the past week to spend the weekend elsewhere. 
The other just might be....a bit of burn out. I've been going so much recently in regards to writing.
That my brain probably needs a couple of days to rejuvenate and regain the creativity and drive to read and edit and finish the things. 

*exhales*
It's frustrating to stare at stories and just....have nothing work.

So I'm totally looking forward to my brain kicking back into gear. lol. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment