Monday, February 11, 2019

Add To The Stress

It was just one of those typical Monday mornings at work.
Where you know...I'm chugging along working on getting opening done and everything is going pretty well overall...you know despite spending like 30 minutes with one customer who just kept asking question after question....but that's like usual stuff right?

And then we got word from our sister store in the valley.

That the Auditors were in town. 

As they were at their store like...right then.

Which sent my entire work into a frenzy to make sure that we had everything prepared and up to standard and all our T's crossed and I's dotted etc etc.

So like the dial in the stress at work turned up a couple of notches for sure.

Though really on my end of things...I don't quite know what the auditors would be looking for.

So mostly I was making sure that everything looked up to standard as if our DM would be in town.

So cages locked, and cleaned and paperwork in our sick room in order.

In any case....

By the time I left work....the Auditor's hadn't shown up yet.

So it's unknown if they came in after me....
Or if the auditors will be showing up tomorrow....

I'm really hoping that they came in today.
Because I don't want to have to deal with the stress of having them in the store tomorrow.
It wouldn't be fun at all.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment