Friday, February 8, 2019

Helplessness

Sometimes it's really.....frustrating.
Frustrating to have multiple bad things hit you at the same time.

Like they say things come in threes.
But I really wish that it just...worked with good things.
Good things come in threes.
Bad things come only one at a time.

Because like why....
Why make a person go through one difficult thing...only to hit them at the same time or even right after the first bad thing with a second bad thing and/or even a third bad thing?

What's the point of that?

The person is already suffering from the one thing.
What's the point of giving them the triple whammy and just making life a tunnel of darkness that you're inching through one painful step at a time as the wolves howl all around and the chains of doubt and fear and sorrow try and hold you back?

So. Frustrating.

Even more frustrating when I can see it happening to others around me and I hate the helpless feeling I get when I know that there's very little if nothing I can do to help improve the situation. 

I like making others happy.
I like brightening others days.

And it's difficult to not be able to do that.
To reach out and feel like my reach is too short.

*exhales*

Hopefully...hopefully the light is coming. The end of the tunnel will soon be in sight.
Because traveling in the darkness is. not. fun. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment