Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hearts Day

It's a different sort of Valentine's Day.

After all...Mother Dearest isn't around....

And I was worrying, wondering what Daddoo would do today.
After all it's a day for Couples.

And Daddoo would always give Mother Dearest flowers today. Occasionally chocolate covered strawberries as well.

So I was worried about how he would take this day for celebrating love.

Thankfully, Daddoo didn't choose to spend the day alone.
Kikay had been up, just in case.
But Daddoo met up with a friend for lunch and then came the rest of the way down to our place to see Kikay and I and do dinner together.

So it was nice to have some Father/Daughter time. :D

Not quite how I was expecting to spend this holiday.
But I'm grateful we were able to spend it together. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment