Saturday, February 23, 2019

Bonding Scent

So I was talking to a couple at work today.
They were trying to set up a new tank for their spider.
And had grabbed one of the column fish tanks we sell because it was 'a good price'
Though I found them in the reptile isle looking for substrate to use.

They were looking at Sand though...
Which to my knowledge tarantulas usually prefer like...dirt. 
So I showed them those options.

And while we were talking.
The wife pulled something out of her bag and rubbed it on her hands before putting it away.

That's when I caught a wift of peppermint.

So I was like "Did you just put peppermint on your hands?" 

Her face lit up! "I did! Here!" And she raised her hands up to my nose for me to smell them.
*shakes head* lol. Kinda weird really.

Though impressive that peppermint is strong enough that I could smell it since my nose has been off and on stuffy throughout the day. 

"I love that scent." Was my comment.
Because I do enjoy the scent of peppermint. 

Apparently the lady uses it to help her headaches...as she was getting one apparently.

And even offered to let me use some when I mentioned that I had a slight one at the moment too (yay stress at work) 

I declined though. ^^;; 
I had my own in the back that I could use if I could break away from customers long enough to do so. 

But yah.
That was a random bonding moment with a stranger that happened today. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment