Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Bang Bang Sploosh

It's one of those spatial awareness days where my ability to judge distances between limb and object is skewed.
As I'm pretty sure I've hit or run into at least six things today. 

Not to mention that objects just don't like me.

I got a drink today when grabbing food.

And for whatever reason.
The lid refused to stay on.
and the cup kept trying to collapse.

So I ended up spilling quite a bit of Dr. Pepper about when I tried picking it up and it just...collapsed on me.

*shakes head*

It's a day where I probably shouldn't handle breakable things just because the odds of me dropping them are higher today apparently.

At least I just ended up with sticky fingers from that drink instead of spilled drink all over my car....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment