Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Feel Good Foods

It's been a week of take out for me.
Mostly because I've been sick.
So I've been grabbing foods and drinks that I know will help out with my head cold and soothe the fire burning in my throat. 

Which means I've been frequenting the same places for multiple days in a row to find relief after I finish my work shifts. 

Thankfully I haven't run into the same people really at the food places.
As I wonder if they ever have that happen.
Where people have the same customer come in multiple days in a row and then vanish again.

Because that's what I usually do.
Where I only go into certain places when I'm not feeling well. 
So I'll show up like three days in a row. To get a drink or soup or a food that helps me feel better.

And I wonder if people notice.
Like...I notice when I get in regular customers.
But I don't always realize it when I get those 'blue moon' customers that come in every now and then but not consistently enough for me to know who they are. 

So yah....
I'll probably make the rounds again tomorrow to the places as I'm still fighting not feeling well.
But at least I'm feeling better than I was the past couple of days.
So yay for that. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment