Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Lights On

I was rather tired last night.
As compared to basically the past two weeks.
A fell asleep practically as soon as my head hit the pillow. 

I mean it wasn't 'that' fast. But it was faster than normal. 
And I managed to sleep deeply and well.

Probably deeply enough that I may have almost slept through my alarm?
I mean I heard it...but I don't now if I registered it as fast as I normally do.

However.
The odd thing was when I opened my eyes.

Because when I opened my eyes to grab my phone and such to snooze the alarm.

The lamp by my bed was on.

When I'm pretty confident it wasn't on when I went to bed last night.
I distinctly remember it not being on when I went to bed.

Yet.
There it was. 
Light on. 

O.o 

So I went to turn it off.
And it turned off after one click.

Which is also notable.

As this particular lamp of mine is supposed to be a dimming lamp.
Where if you have the correct bulb (and I currently don't) turning the knob will change the brightness of the bulb.
Since I don't have the right blub. I basically just have to turn the knob three times to be able to turn off the light.

Yet here it was....turning off after one twist. 

Very. Very. Odd. 

Because like...that means if something or someone turned on my light...they had to turn it two clicks before ending on this third 'setting.'

So. 
Weird.

I mean I didn't have a negative vibe at all in my room when I woke up.
I was rather peaceful feeling.
And like I said. It was a really good night of sleep for me.

But now I'm like....why was my light turned on? 
Who turned it on?
A ghost?
Was my Mom visiting and decided to turn on the light?

I don't know.
I honestly don't know.

Still. Since I'm choosing to take it as a nicegood thing instead of anything negative just by how I felt when I woke up. 

Definitely a different way to wake up for sure lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment