Sunday, February 24, 2019

Timber

I skinned my knees today. 

Which I feel like I haven't done in forever.
Usually I'm pretty good about...well not tripping on things. 

And if I do end up falling down...my knees don't take that much of a hit.
Like I can skin them really. But I don't recall drawing blood.

I drew blood today.

We were leaving a friends house, Kikay and I, and we were just crossing the gutter to get back to the road...
When my foot caught on the lip of the pavement or something.

And I was moving fast enough, and was distracted enough trying to put gloves on that I had no chance whatsoever to save myself.

So down I went.
And just as quickly a popped back up.
My knees screaming agony at me.
So I knew they were skinned up.

But since it was dark I couldn't really stop and check them.
So we walked back home and once we were inside I could finally check and see the damage.

Needless to say.
Ow.

The left knee overall is fine.
Skinned, some redness to it, but nothing major.
The right?

I must have landed on a rock or something because I was bleeding pretty good from a spot in particular.
Not like in a stitches sort of bleeding.
But there was blood and it had stained my pants. 

So yah. That took a couple of bandaids to fix. ^^;; 

Thankfully though.
It was nothing major.

And the wound will be scabbed up pretty soon methinks.

But work is going to be interesting in the morning.
As I do tend to kneel a lot while I'm doing things.

So yah. I expect to be sore for work tomorrow. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment