Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Cords

So over the past handful of months our radios have been going...fritzy.
Mostly the cord part of the radio with the speaker/microphone/earpiece parts have been wearing out.
To the point where they don't really work.

Which makes sense since at least half them have been used everyday for at least 8 hours if not longer....
Lasting a year is probably expected. 

But today we got in some new ones!
Woot!!

And to my surprise, the head manager handed me one of the radio cords and was like "Keep this. This is yours." 

O.o

Usually the cords are just first come first get.
And we just sterilize them before using them. 

But the manager's reasoning for me having my own cord is that I'm there the most out of everyone (besides the managers) 

So I should guarantee myself a working radio by having a brand new cord that works. 

Therefore.
Yay my own cord! lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment