Sunday, April 12, 2020

A Small Easter

It was an odd Easter this year.
I mean, with the pandemic and all...all the social parties and activities have basically been cancelled.
And since I've been avoiding going to the stores and being out in public...
That meant that I wasn't able to grab any Easter things either.
So no surprise eggs or baskets or candy or anything. :(

So it didn't really feel like Easter today when I woke up.

But there was a bit of Easter that happened later today.

One of my roomies gave us each an egg with a Kinder Egg inside of it. :D 
And then when we went on a walk around the block there were people from our ward hiding easter eggs along the street and invited us to find and take a couple.

My roomies and I each only took one egg that we found. 

As we wanted to give others the opportunity to find them too. 

So yah.
It was nice. :D 
A nice mellow Easter. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment