Sunday, April 19, 2020

Reading

I spent the day reading today.
Something I haven't done in a while.

It just...was nice.

It's been forever since I've been so caught up in a story that I like...forget to eat. Just stay focused with my eyes on the page, devouring every word, excitement coursing through me as I race to see how it's all gonna end.

It was fun.
Inspiring even.
Because the couple of stories that I read yesterday, totally inspired me to think of some wips I have in a totally different light. Bring a different nuance to them that I've been missing and that has been keeping me from finishing the stories.

And it's exciting.
Exciting to have that spark of creativity ignite where it's just "I want to write a story just as good as this." 

Ah.
It was great. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment