Friday, April 3, 2020

Prepared

So my Daddoo is amazing.
And dropped by my work yesterday as his county is going under a "Stay Home Order" which means that it's not likely I'll be able to get up to see him any time soon.

And I'd been having him gather things up there that I couldn't find down here.
Along with like...some contacts that I'd ordered from the eye doctor and such. 
And among the things he bought down were some homemade fabric masks that my Aunt (his sister) had made. He'd had her create enough for each of the family to have two masks.

Which...at this point in time I'm not sure I actually need to wear it...but with the ever changing climate, and being unsure as to how long our supply of masks will last that we use at the store....as we've already run out of gloves and idk when we'll be able to get them back in. 

-I only use the masks for the bird bedding change because those birds are dusty when they fly around like crazy, but my coworkers have been using them more for all the deep cleaning projects and such.

So it's good to have my own personal mask that I can grab if we run out of the store ones so that I can wear them.

And with the CDC now recommending wearing masks in public....*shrugs* I'm glad to have a couple of fabric ones that I can use. I'm keeping one at work and one in my car currently for if I need to go to a grocery store or something. 

But yah. I'm extremely grateful that Daddoo is looking out for us and working to make sure that his kids are safe. 

Plus!
Soft bright side is that he brought me a Mountain Dew Baja Blast and Ah. Delicious! It was just the taste that I needed yesterday. 

Yay. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment