Thursday, April 30, 2020

Crafting

Kikay and I had a craft night tonight.
Which was something I think we both desperately needed.
Just sister bonding time. Girl talk. Where we could talk about everything and nothing and giggle like crazy people over the little things. :D 

It was great. We ended up hanging out in her newly decorated library, which was awesome because the room felt so relaxed and felt like...well home. Which is a feeling that has been missing for a while really. Finding places that feel like home. 

We ended up crafting via doing Diamond Art together as she and I both had pictures that we were working on completing...neither one of us did so. But we made more progress in our individual projects so yay! :D lol.

It was kinda fun to just breakaway from life. Focus on the little things. 

I'm definitely looking forward to doing it again soon. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment