Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Easter Egg Hunt

I sent my roomies on an Easter Egg hunt today.

As a few days ago, I decided that we may not be able to celebrate Easter on Easter...but that didn't mean I couldn't give them a little bit of fun.

So I went on Amazon and found some eggs that came with some little stuffed animal bunnies in them.

They arrived today.

Though not in the eggs as expected...I had to place the bunnies in the eggs myself.

Still.

I waited for a good time when all the roomies were in their rooms.

And proceeded to hide the eggs around the house. 

Before texting the roomies telling them to come join the easter egg hunt. 

^^;;

Lol I had them search for specific egg colors that way I could ensure they all got the same amount. 

And yah.

I think they all had fun.

A little fifteen minute diversion. 
And they loved the little stuffed animal bunnies inside. ^^;; So woot! :D 

Glad I could provide them with a little happiness this evening and a belated Easter. :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment