Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Fresh Air

One thing about Social Distancing...is that people are taking advantage of the warming weather and getting outside more.
You know. Get the kids (or themselves) out of the house into nature.

Since their usual entertainment of going out to eat, to movies, bowling alleys, skating rinks, sports events...etc are all out of the question.

Getting out into nature. 
Hiking, Biking, Walking.

I'm seeing more people out and about trying to get out of their house.

Which has it's good and bad sides for sure.

I mean I've done the same thing.
Gone for walks around the block and such. Dragged my roomies out of the house as they're all homebound workwise and I figure they need to get out of the house. Have a change of scenery. 

I ended up getting a bit of a change of scenery myself.
As I ventured over to Kikay's place to give her some things she needed from work and we ended up having some sister bonding time by her and I taking a walk down to the marina nearby and just...chatting, pokemon hunting ;) and walking around enjoying the nicer weather. 

It was different. Walking along the water as I don't live near water myself being in the mountains. So it was definitely a nice change of scenery and I'm really glad I was able to walk out there lol.

It seemed like a day for walking. 

As when I got home one of my roommates decided they wanted to walk around the block just after the sun set.

It was much cooler then.

And more exercise I wasn't planning on.

But definitely my legs were sore afterwards lol.
But hey at least I got some fresh air. XD

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment