Thursday, April 16, 2020

A Visit

Kikay dropped by to visit today after I got off work.

Which I think is something that we, -me, Ash, and her- all desperately needed.

Like I'm an introvert overall. So I do love my alone time. But at the same time. Only being able to interact with the same individuals day in and day out...can get tiresome. 
And I think all of us were feeling the strain.

So after getting her car registration updated, Kikay dropped by for a visit. 

And it was amazing.

Just being able to chat in person. To hang out. It was great. 

And yes, I know that we're social distancing and such. But with us all being basically homebodies (except for me since I still have to go to work)...we felt it would be okay to do a visit.

Which turned into a drive out to grab food through the drive thru and eat it in our car at the local park. And it was like...a great mini adventure.

Fun to be able to interact with people you want to interact with.
And I just...ah. I've missed being able to hang out and be face to face with my sister.
I feel the same way with my brother too as he dropped by work earlier this week to pick up a snake and I desperately just wanted to chat the day away with him and catch up....except I was at work on the clock...so I couldn't do that.

I think that will be one thing I'm looking forward to, once the social distancing ends.
Being able to meet back up with my family and do dinners and game nights and such. 

Still. I'm glad that we three were able to hang out together, Ash, Kikay and I. 
It was wonderful.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment