Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Strongest Bond

Today was the last day of my chemistry class.
And the teacher was wrapping up and reviewing for the Final test.
When she stated that it was time to
"Talk about the most important bond."
Or something like that.

Now in my chemistry class, there are over a hundred students present.
After seat hopping for half of the semester.
I settled in a seat behind a bald guy, curly haired girl, another drama guy, and another girl-from my ward.
(descriptions used so as not to confuse which boy and girl later in this post)
And made that seat my seat for the rest of the semester.
Which meant that I was able to over hear many random conversations between the four of them.
(I think they became quick friends.)
Anywho.
When the teacher began talking about "the most important bond."
I hadn't really been paying attention to the teacher
because I was helping another kid out with the previous chemistry problem we'd been working on.
Anyway I turned to the front just in time to see....
Bald guy.
In the middle of the aisle.
On one knee.

He had the curly-haired girl stand up
and he proposed to her.
She said yes. :)
And everyone was happy. :) lol.
Especially the chemistry teacher lol.
She'd never had anyone propose in her classroom before :)
I liked how she made it seem like Marriage is the strongest bond ^^;;
I thought was rather sweet. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment