Friday, April 22, 2011

Self-Made Cartoons

Today my sister showed me a blog where the author randomly posts blogs of cartoons she drew of herself doing random events.
And my sister has also been doing cartoon letters to a missionary friend out on the field.
And I just thought to myself
"I really really really want to do that!"
Two problems though.
1. I need to find the time to draw the cartoons
     a. I need to find worthy stuff of drawing picture cartoons
     b. I need to be able to draw cartoons
     c. I need to be able to post them here on the computer.
2....huh my a b c comment took my two idea away from me....

Anyway.
I want to start posting random cartoons of things when I get the chance :) lol...and once I figure out how to on this blog...that shouldn't be too hard...I think...yah it shouldn't :)

But my purpose in eventually doing cartoons.
Is so I can better explain events that happen through visual means instead of long wordy descriptions that don't make sense all the time
(like right....now)
And have people laugh and enjoy my random cartoons.

So first.
Time.
Second.
Drawing
Third
Laughter
and Fourth
Fun! :)

So we'll see if I manage to do this in the future...for now...I can't...have some studying to do >.> bleh.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment