Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spooky Aloneness

Its kind of funny...
But I have this tendency to watch TV shows.
About ghosts and mysteries and murders 
When.....
I'm alone in the house
Either literally by being the only one home.
Or figuratively by being the only one awake at home.

I never really stop to watch a show like "The Haunting"
When there are other people about.
No.
I watch the spooky and the thrilling...
all by myself.

I admit it gives me a bit of paranoia after watching shows about people killing, or ghosts haunting.
Little noises have me thinking that someone is waiting around the next corner.

Perhaps that's part of the fun of watching. :)
The thrill of wondering 'Will I be next."

That's the closest I'll ever get to watching a thriller movie methinks. :) lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment