Monday, April 25, 2011

Class of Unfinishedness

I've found it very odd the past few years of college.
How the end of semester just...ends.
I mean...there never seems to be a resolution with my classes.
It basically just feels like we're going to pick right up the next time that class is supposed to meet....
Only we don't.
Why is that?
Why do my classes feel unfinished?
Perhaps I'm too used to a 'resoluton' in things...
and College is preparing me
To deal with not having resolutions.
I mean....after a while...once we all 'grow up'
It doesn't seem like anything ever ends...
At least not in a permanent "we're finished with this" type of style.
Its more of the idea that we slowly draw away...slowly fade out of whatever activity we were focusing on.
Or even just suddenly stop something in a 'incomplete' type of way never to pick it up again.
For whatever reason that seemed good at the time.
Its odd that. How things suddenly appear in our lives and we roll with them...and then suddenly its terminated....and they disappear...
I guess having college classes end so....soo...having them end without a clear resolution.
Is a way to prepare us for after college life.

Huh.
Who would have thought lol :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Have you ever had one of those end of the world dreams?
Well...here's one of mine.

It was a playground.
There were a bunch of kids getting ready to put on a performance.
Costumes and children everywhere.
All throughout the huge...well McDonald's type of play place, except it was...outside.
or something...there were lots of tunnels and slides and such to climb through.
And I was being chased.
By other people...not sure why they wanted me...but I was being chased.
They wanted something of me...I'm not sure what...but I had black...clawmark type of marks on my skin...marking me out....not sure why. 

And suddenly....it was like a hurricane and an earthquake struck at the same time.
Wind was blowing all over the place, everything was shaking, it was dusty and dark.
And then the sun was shining. 
And the world was 'whole' once again.
Apparently it had been...split...with the poles separated.
But now the poles -north and south- were together again in the ocean. 
(they crossed each other like an X )
And the Killer whale of the north and the white killer whale of the south 

Were finally able to be together. So the whales were happy
And the animals were happy. :)
And everyone was happy after the 'end of the world"

and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment