Saturday, April 23, 2011

SaturTest

Today was another Saturday
That made me think it was a Friday.
Because I had to take a final.
Today, Saturday.

(when I'm done with finals. Then, oh yes then! I will start drawing comics starting with Anatomy)

It really wasn't that fun to take this final.
Because as I've thought over what i answered...
Yah. I'm pretty sure i missed a bunch of them :(
Time pressure and all that.
Still I find it rather.....well its not funny, but Ironic.
Because I'm fine studying for tests.
But I usually end up with a question
Where I know the answer, I recognize the question....
but I can't write down the answer because the answer is gone from my mind!
Though I know I know it.
I can't get the correct answer into my brain.
And that....makes for a rather stressful evening lol :)
Made even more stressful because I won't find out how I did until like Tuesday :(
Hopefully I did well enough to pass the class....because I really don't want to take anatomy again. :)
But for now...I"m done with that part of anatomy.
Now to study for the rest of anatomy.
At least I won't have any more Saturday tests :)
Because...the weekend is rather shortened not as enjoyable when Saturday is spent
stressing and studying. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment