Friday, April 8, 2011

Step Step Splash

I don't understand why people like the rain.
I mean I like the rain.
I really do.
But when I have to walk in it....
I really don't like the rain lol. :)
Perhaps people like the rain...because they don't need to walk in it.
Sure Snow means that its 'really' cold outside, but at least
most of the time your feet stay dry as you walk places...
unless you hit some slush...then its the same as rain.
But the rain.
Ugh.
It was annoying today. :) lol.
I needed to walk...and by the time I got to my destination.
My shoes were wet. And that meant...
yep my socks were wet too.
It was funny.
I could feel the moisture starting to soak into my sock.
It started on the ball of my foot between the second and third toes
Then it was felt on the opposite side of my foot...
and yah. The first half of my foot was soaked.
At least the right foot was.
The left foot lasted for a bit longer.
But then it too got wet. :(
Yah...the rain was nice and all.
:) I like it...just not having to walk around with damp soaks all day long. :)

But I know...spring is finally here.
How do I know this?
The potato bugs (rollypollies) were out the other day in high numbers.
-I discovered this the other day I walked to school ;) lol.
Today in the rain.
There were no potato bugs.
but there were lots and lots of worms.

The insects have arrived.
That means.
Winter is leaving.
And wet spring is coming. :)

Its going to make walking to and from school more interesting.
Because I get the opportunity to practice my nimbleness as I walk.
To avoid stepping on any of the worms and potato bugs.

:) its a fun little game. :) And I feel good about myself knowing that I didn't squish anything today. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment