Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Continious Watching

They are watching you.
When you don't expect it.
They are watching you.
Actions in the past.
Will effect potential in the future.
Because they are constantly watching you.

I was told yesterday, that an event that I thought only was set into motion a couple of weeks -to a month ago.
Has actually been almost set in Stone.
Since the beginning of the year.

Now, I knew that there had been possibilities. Because the opportunity given to me this time around.
Has been offered before, without me making the cut.

But it did surprise me.
That I had been in the considerations for so long.

I think I preferred my oblivion.
And I can be notorious oblivious to things around me...that might signal opportunities.
That I might or might not choose to take.

Still.
I find it rather...interesting.
That I have basically been observed
in my actions, doings, conversations.
For so long.

And it makes me glad.
That I have been acting about the same way...acting consistently
For that period of time. :)
And that I didn't do anything stupid to have the opportunity pass me by. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was looking at a liver. And I was deciding that the lobes were upside down.

(there was more...but that was all I remember.)

-S.N.D

1 comment: