Monday, April 18, 2011

Wire Loop

I was walking to the entrance of the testing center today to take a quiz.
And I noticed the telephone wire.
There was a loop in the middle of the wire.
Possibly from extra wire that wasn't cut.
It was in the middle between the two poles.
And as I walked past it looking at it.
My thought was:
"I wonder how long it would take me to throw a ball through that loop."

:D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

We were...setting up...or taking down chairs in the institute gym area in semi darkness. We had been preparing/or taking down from some church event. So while it was the institute gym...I was in a church building.
Anyway it was a bunch of girls and I cleaning up.
And as I moved away to the north exit door of the institute.
I heard a couple of the girls gossiping.
"Yah, i have a date with him Saturday"
"A date are you sure?"
"Yes."
"But, isn't he Sarnic's boyfriend?"

"does it matter?"
"Shh, she's right there, we shouldn't let her hear."

Needless to say. I felt rather betrayed. My boyfriend...was going on a date with another girl?
It was a girl I didn't like either, her name was Brooke. And her aura got on my nerves.
I also felt...rather hurt, that they knew what my boyfriend was doing before I did.

I met up with my boyfriend later.
To talk and see if it was true.
We were outside sitting on a cinder block wall.
And I asked him if he was going on a date with Brooke.
And things in that direction.
The conversation basically ended with us breaking up.
Because he didn't want to be my boyfriend anymore.

And then the holy tones of daylight pulled me away
and I became myself again.

And that
is why the fox never came home.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment