Thursday, September 22, 2011

Completion

Do you ever become excited....for no particular reason whatsoever...
besides a thought crossed your mind.
And you liked that thought.
So you were just day dreaming about that thought.
thinking about the different possibilities that could come from that thought.
And just becoming really excited?

Yah...That's me right now ^^ lol

I'm totally getting hyper from it right now.

Why?
Because I'm now waiting for the unknown :)

Almost two months ago.
I came up with an idea.
That brought me excitement and I figured.
It would be fun to do.
To bring a smile to another's face.
And hopefully brighten a day.

Its been my project for the last little while.
My Secret Project.
And tonight. I've completed it.
And now...I'm awaiting the response to it.

Its exciting and nerve wracking.
Because this might be a big success...
or a huge failure.
I don't know, I just know that
I've had fun so far.
And I hope it continues.

But now...I just wait.

:) -I won't leave you guys hanging. Wondering what the secret project is....
For long. :(
Heh... sorry
I must let the first ones see it first. Then everyone else can see it :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment