Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fish are Friends

Ace and Spade.

Are two new roommates that moved in this past weekend.
They're rather quiet. Don't eat much. Are content to just be around.
Though their pump is rather noise at night.
So I have to unplug it in order to sleep.
I've tried to convince Kikay that they could go into the bathroom.
To a horrified look of "Where would we put them?!"

To those confused...:)
Ace and Spade are new fish that I have :)
They're rather good roommates to vent to lol.

Last Saturday my mom woke up and thought to herself
"I really don't want these fish anymore."
She had..maybe 3 or 4 left.
One or two went downstairs into my brothers fish tank.
But my Mom's main concern was for her Beta. Ace.
-He's black in color so he's named after the Ace of Spades
He was looking a bit bedraggled because a couple of the other fish were nitpicking at him.
So Mom wanted him to be away from the nit pickers.
But not in the house?
Solution. Ask if I wanted him.
I of course said YES!
Even though I don't really have a good place to put him.
Its been a year or so since I've had a fish here in my apartment.
He was a beta as well.
His name was Dobby because he was brown in color like the house elf.
:( *sniff* He died....after I saw Harry Potter part 1. So that was rather...ironic.....
But now I have Ace here :) And my mom also gave me a catfish so Ace isn't all by himself.
I named the catfish Spade. :) He tends to hide in the back of the fish tank.

So once again I have a fish tank in my room. :)
Its going to take a bit to get used to having the noise maker in my room though.
I'm thinking I'll place the tank in a different corner.
When I get more time. :)

For now. I enjoy feeding them and watching them every now and then.
They can be rather relaxing to watch :)
Help calm me down if I'm stressing.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment