Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spider Fly

I saw a spider fly
Today as I walked on by
but I didn't want to sigh
when I saw that spider fly
for it fell down and began to cry
Until I asked why oh why?
Be cheerful you didn't die
when you went to fly
and at least you did try
keep on going spider fly
You can do it like a flutterby
So continue to try.
And I will say my goodbye.
Bye bye.

       -S.N.D

-If you're wondering what the point behind this poem is....
I can't tell you it :) lol.
The point was to just write something. I randomly started coming up with a rhyming poem earlier today. And I ended up with a headache later today. Soo as headaches tend to do...they make it hard to focus on some things, but can't stop focusing on others.
So I wrote down a poem to distract me for a bit :)
I hope you like it.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment