Friday, September 9, 2011

One Year Later

September 9th 2011
One year ago, on September 9th 2010;
I typed out on my blog....
That today seemed like a good day to start a blog.
And one year later....
I'm still blogging!
Woot!!

How do I feel about this anniversary of blogging? Having blogged constantly (except for when I took vacations) for like 365 days.
Frankly....
I almost forgot it....
^^:; heh.
My life has been very...exhaustive the past couple of weeks. -Due to my last year of college starting then. :)
I feel like I've been sleep deprived since school started,
And I'm frankly amazed I've had time to do everything I have done. :)
Like blogging.
On September 9th I made a goal.
To keep blogging.
To not stop.
And I've done it for a year!
And I will continue doing it for years to come hopefully. :)
I don't know what the future holds for GuratensharArcisAnkel
But I plan for it to continue :)


Now....to be random
And because I've wanted to do this for a while now.
Maybe I'll make it an anniversarl thing.
Is to just post some facts/stats about GuratensharArcisAnkel.
That way I can track....how my blog is doing....I don't know. It made sense before I started typing out this sentence :)


Number of posts (counting this one.): 346


Number of page views I've had: 2,490
Most Viewed (page viewed) Posts of Mine:
1. 181st Saturday Conference Highlights -96
2. Gratitude, Nothing to Gobble at- 17
3. Road Rovers- 15
4. 181st Sunday Conference Highlights- 13
5 The Island Dream- 12


What Browsers and Operating Systems are used to view my blog:
 Page views by Browsers
Internet Explorer
 1,721 (69%)
Firefox
 532 (21%)
Chrome  
113 (4%)
Opera
 49 (1%)
Safari
 41 (1%)
nook browser 
7 (<1%)
Jakarta Commons-HttpClient 
5 (<1%)
Mobile 
3 (<1%)
GranParadiso 
2 (<1%)
Java 
2 (<1%)
Page views by Operating Systems
Windows 
2,319 (93%)
Other Unix 
49 (1%)
Linux
 42 (1%)
Macintosh 
24 (<1%)
iPhone
 15 (<1%)
BlackBerry 
11 (<1%)
iPad 
8 (<1%)
LGE
 1 (<1%)


And finally!
Countries that have viewed my blog
-This is the most annoying thing, because it doesn't show ALL the countries that have viewed my blog :( Which makes me sad :( I want to see them ALL!! Not just like the top 10.


United States
 1,986
Malaysia
 118
Russia
 71
Ukraine
 70
Germany  
34
Denmark 
29
Singapore
 28
Thailand 
16
United Kingdom
 11
India 11
I know there are others who have viewed me (in no particular order) China, Latvia, Chile, Brazil, France, England, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Ukraine, and Spain come to mind off the top of my head.
I know there were others and I always get excited when I see all the different countries who have looked at my blog.
So THANK YOU!! for viewing my blog ^^ Its a moment of specialness for me....and if I didn't remember your country...I'm sorry. :( Thanks for looking at my blog anyway. :)

I've had alot of fun posting and just writing random thoughts down. Its kind of fun to randomly check out an old post I did. Because its surprising that I don't really remember writing it. And I must say...my favorite part is writing down my dreams. I've wanted to do that for a long time, but I've never done it as consistently as I have been doing it here. :) (this is halfway ironic because I can't remember my dream I had last night :( But when I do remember. Its fun to write them down :) )

But yah...I love seeing how my blog has changed, and grown during this year. Hopefully it will still continue to grow/change while still being entertaining/helpful/informative/etc to those of you who view my blog. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!
-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment