Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Good Day

Ooh Its Exciting.
^^
There are just some days...where even when 'bad' things happen...
Its really hard to break a cheerful spirit for long ^^

Perhaps the most exciting thing that happened today was...
That I got into the Pottermore Website :D
Its been awesome so far!! ^^ and I'm soo distracted with it...
that I barely remembered that I needed to post a blog :) lol

-The most interesting part I've reached so far was getting my wand. :)
I'm so looking forward to getting into one of the houses :)

^^ but the Wand is awesome :)
I have a Yew with Dragon Core 12 1/2 inches long. Slightly springy
And surprisingly the information given on Pottermore about wand types and such...
is pretty accurate. :D Which makes it 12 times as cooler!! (I use 12 because that's how long my wand is) lol.

Anyway I'll keep this short and sweet since I want to return to pottermore :D 
And say.
I hope you have a cheerful night/day!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment