Monday, September 12, 2011

And my Answer is....

Do you ever have the dilemma of whether or not you should answer truthfully...

To the question:

How are you?

The typical response is "I'm good, how are you?"

And they usually say "Good" back.

-This is usually a short 'as we pass each other in the halls conversation.' response.

But what about when you have more time to just talk.

I've noticed recently.
-Since I've been basically sleep deprived since school started...
That I tend to falter when considering whether or not I should say something else besides "Good."
I will smile, and then I can feel that smile slip as I halfway consider saying "I'm running around with my head cut off, but loving every moment of it so I'm good how are you?" back at them.
Okay my response is usually "I'm exhausted, but good."

Because this could lead into a conversation going along the lines of "why are you exhausted?"
And then I can say:
"Because I can only sleep in on Saturdays." or something lol.
Who knows.
But it has been my dilemma for the past little while.
Usually I am good, running ragged, being the leader, taking on a lot of responsibilities...sleep deprived...but I'm having fun....so overall I'm good.
There are just moments where my exhaustion is overwhelming....
lol...I just don't want to seem.....idk...anything besides good?
But its good to mix it up.....

So how am I?
Tired. Good. loving this year in college with its ups and downs and "I would really like to strangle you" moments. :)
So. I"m good :) Thanks for asking.
How are you?

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: Homework distracted me enough that I set the post for 11:58pm for the 12th even though I wrote "post delayed due to homework" at 12:02pm on the 13th. :( Bad distraction. ;) lol The main part of this post was written about 1:30am on the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment