Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Longer then Expected

Institute.
Institute.
Institute.
It seems like my life revolves around Institute.
I don't mind it actually. :) lol
Institute oddly enough is my home away from home away from home.
But I sometimes feel like I spend waaaay too much time there.
Not class wise.
But council wise. It seems like whenever I plan to go to the institute to do something council related....it always takes twice as long as I thought it would to do whatever I came to institute to do.
I often think "Oh this will only take like 15 mins at the most....and then 2 hours later....I finally get done."
-That isn't that big of an exaggeration, it happened today. :)
Most of the time, the original institute business I have, actually does take the amount of time that I think it will take.
But...then I end up....I guess "asking for trouble?" by going to others, or volunteering for things....that makes it take longer.
Most of the time I don't mind. I really actually love being of use in the institute.
But there are some days when I get home...and I think to myself "Why?!?!?! Why did I do that?! I have this that and the other I need to do today!"
This is especially true when I have like 6 other things that need to be done *coughhomeworkcough* before I head for that really inviting soft comfortable bed of mine.
Perhaps I should start planning for things to take more time when it involves institute, instead of less time. Then I'll get done earlier then expected and feel like I have more time!!

Note to self: Institute related things = twice as long as thought.

At least I'm having a blast doing it though ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment