Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Moment to Vent

Frustration.
Frustration.
Frustration.
For us. Tration.
Frost Ration.
For us Trait on.
Fur use trade one.
Frustrate one. 

I need a control dial.
To switch "Leader" from myself. To someone else.
So they can be the magnet for a bit.
Because trying to attract five different opposing forces towards me....
Is not fun.
When I am the one always doing it.
*sighs*
Sometimes...sometimes.....sometimes....
Its annoying to be the only proactive one.
The one who will take action.
Be in charge.
That's not fair to say.
But that's how I feel.
Sometimes...I wish others would step up.
So I could take a break.
I don't think that is going to happen any time soon though.
For others have other obligations to fulfill.

So I should stop complaining...
and keep Marchin On.  
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKEXvtsWRE <- my current theme song by One Republic)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
I was going to....design....go into a cave. But I was trying to paint a couple of dinosaur like figures in the entrance of the cave...it was like the cave was just a picture, though I could go in.
I turned and there were these two older ladies.
Both grey haired and such. One...had a name that began with E...Emmi...Emilyn...I don't remember.
And they were going to play "Take the Money and Run"
So over tea they decided what they were going to do. Talking strategy and something.
and the other old lady not the E one...said that they could take the case to her husband's house.
Why? Because they'd never find it there. They wouldn't ever think to question the husband.
Which I thought was weird....if they find out she has a husband they would question him...and could he keep a secret?
But Emm-- decided that it was a good idea.
She said "Take the money, I'll wait here for a bit and throw them off." -something along those lines. As she finished drinking her tea.
The other old lady was game for it. So she took the case and headed for the van.
-I didn't think they could separate....that those weren't the rules. Yet they did.
I helped the old lady into the van and then got into the drivers seat.
Why? Well....she couldn't really drive.....
So as I pulled out onto the freeway I asked "Where are we going? Where does your husband live?"
And she said "South Dakota"
My response was like ()_() ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!
South Dakota was more then two hours away from where we were!
And they only had two hours to hide the case of money!
We were like three states away from South Dakota!
So instead I pulled into an amusement park. Halfway with the idea that we could hide it somewhere in there...even though there would be alot of people.
So we went into the amusement park.
and came to this shop....I don't remember what it was exactly...I think it had something to do with food...and we met up with a bunch of other people....
Time passed....and it was getting to be evening in the park.
I actually got entered into a drawing and I won a prize.
Of pink filled oreoes.
And I had the idea that we could hide the oreos. -because they were of similar size to the case of money. We would get something to make it look black like the case and then bury it among one of the flower beds.


-Oh...before the amusement park...there was something where this young man had a strip of paper he would fold up and unfold in different ways as we tried to figure out where to place the case.
-The examiner dude -the questioners realized that that was a sign of stress...


Anyway....the Emm--person showed up at the amusement park....
and we realized that we'd never pushed the button that would start the time...
So we hid the case
and in the map our tracker GPS thing had a sea of green. Of where we'd been. With lots of different lines everywhere.


Then we were taken in...
I actually had no idea where the case was...
but in the end...
the police actually found it...I think.
They were in the area where the case was hidden.
because the young couple had placed it in a garden type area.
It was hidden in the foliage of...the backyard of a house.
And it was hidden.
But...if you got up high...and looked down.
You could see it.
I could see it.
But I don't know if the police saw it.
The time was ticking down.


Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment